COVID-19 COMPANY STATEMENT
- We are no longer accepting walk-ins until further notice.
- We are now offering remote viewing and client interaction, as a replacement to being here in person during the analysis of your samples, through Team Viewer (Contact us to learn more).
- Lab tours are being postponed for the time being.
- No one with a fever, cough or that has traveled outside of the US in the past 30 days, or has been in contact with a known COVID-19 patient is allowed on site.
- Samples can still be dropped off at our lab but in a bin out front.
- Staff that is not needed on site will be working from home whenever possible.
John H. Knowles
MicroVision Labs, Inc.
MicroVision Laboratories, Inc. provides our clients with superior customer service and high-quality analytical testing from the initial determination of needs through the analyses and final reporting. We are committed to continuous quality improvement.
To make this a reality we created an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 compliant quality system that emphasizes continuous improvement of our processes, analytical techniques, staff and equipment. Because of our documented quality process, we guarantee our services meet all our clients’ analytical goals. Our goal is total client satisfaction.
MicroVision Labs is committed to supplying our clients with the data and results they can trust and use, at a reasonable price. In order to meet our customers’ analytical goals we must first understand their needs.